2017년 12월 30일 토요일

이메일 작성시 주요 표현


■ 첨부파일 확인 바랍니다.
-The file (you requested) is attached
-Please find the attached file (we talked about yesterday)
-I have attached the images / document / files (below).
-Please see / check the attached file (document).
-Please find the attached document we talked about yesterday.
-I am attaching the requested file.



■ 자료를 요청드립니다.
-It would be greatly appreciated if you could ~
-It would be helpful if you could send us samples which show
    your range of suitable coverings

-We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the draft file


■ 회신을 기다리겠습니다.
-I look forward to hearing from you soon
-I look forward to receiving your reply.
-I’m looking forward to your reply.




■ 불만제기하기
-I am afraid we have a small problem
-I’m writing to complain about the quality of your product
-My concern is that the timeline is too tight.
-I don’t think it is a good idea to change the schedule.

■ 질문사항 / 궁금점이 있으면 알려주세요
-  If you have any questions, (please) let me know.
-  Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
-  If you have any questions, ( please ) feel free to e-mail me.

■ 사과하기

-I apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.
-We understand how frastrating  it can be.
-I am sorry if I offended you. Please accetpt my apologies.


■ 문제제기에 대한 적절한 대답 (해결중이다)


-We are looking into the problem (사소한 문제)
-   We are investigating~(조사 범위가 클때)



■ 정중하게 거절하기
-We regret to inform you that your proposal does not meet
    our requirements.
-  We are afraid that hiring you at this time is not possible.
-  Unfortunately, your proposal is not acceptable for the
    project this time.
 - I’m sorry, but I can’t release that information.



■ 해명하기 (어쩔 수가 없었어요)
 - We have been forced to ~
 - Due to unexpected circumstances,~
 - In spite of our best efforts, ~
 - We will have no choice but to ~
 - It’s company policy ~



■ 설득하기, 반박하기
-I think  / I don’t think…
-I suggest you not to ~
-I didn’t mean to offend you.
-It’s a bit too much. (과하시네요)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기