2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 20. 나의 신분증 발급 에피소드 와 사용처 설명

I was a high school student when I got my first ID card.

It was a national ID card which proves that you are now a grownup.

The national ID card means that you can watch any kind of movie at the theater, including movies that require you to be at least 18 years of age.

But it takes a couple more years to be able to drink alcohol or to go clubbing.

It also takes another year to vote.

When I got mt first ID card, I just felt weird.

I didnt feel like  I was grownup yet.

In constrast, I remember some of my friends were very excited and threw parties to celebrate.

These days, I always carry at least one form of ID.

I usually carry my driver's license as I often drive my car. Personally, I like the moment when I take out my passport at the airport.

I feel like I am an important person whenever I get on an airplane.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기