2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 05. Problem soving @ Party Food

Hello, Jina?
Hi, How are you? Cool.
Are there a lot of people coming tonight?
There are already 15 people at your place?

Jina, I am terribly sorry to tell you this, but I was just in a minor car accident.
I was on my way to your place with the desserts, but I bumped into the car in front of me.
Nope. Nobody is hurt.
But the food is ruined. The desserts dont look good.
I should get some new ones.

So people are having the appetizers now?
Well, that's a relief.
I'll go to a nearby bakery and get the best desserts it has.
But I'm going to be a little late because the traffic is pretty bad right now.
Ask your guests to be patient because the desserts are coming.

Okay. I'll get your place as soon as possible.
See you. Bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기