2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 11. 한국 은행 과거 현재 비교

I can not really remember the banks I visited during my childhood.
I dont think I went to a bank until became high school student.
Of course, I realize that there must be some changes that have occurred at banks since then.

One of the changes is the hours of service.
Korean banks used to be open from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
However, these days, they are open until 4 pm.

Advanced technology has also brought many changes to the bank system.
In the past, there weren't any Internet banking or mobile banking survices, but these days, all Korean banks use both systems.

In addition, work that used to be performed by bank tellers is now done by machines.
It has become more convenient to pay bills and to check one's account.

These are some of the changes that have occurred at Korean banks.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기