2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 14. 좋아하는 배우를 만났을때 어떨지 설명하기

It would be amazing to meet my favorite movie star in person.

If I had to choose, I would definitely say Brad Pitt.

I am sure you know who he is.

He is a famous Hollywood star and is married to another hot celebrity, Andelina Jolie.

They are an awesome couple. If I got to meet Brad Pitt, I would ask how he is able to manage both his career and his family successfully.

I mean, he has had such a long career, and he still has a very nice image.

Not many movie stars are able to maitain their fame for so long.

Also, he has a bunch of kids-both adopted and biological-with Angelina Jolie.

Being a good father must be very challenging as well as being a good actor.

I'd want to know if he has his own philosophy on how to be a good father.

Plus, I'm very curious to know if he wants to be in any Korean movies in the future.

I wonder if he knows any Korean actress.

Well, I guess these are a few things I would ask if I got to meet Brad Pitt.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기