2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 19. 나의 건강 관리법 소개

I am not really an active person, so I dont enjoy sports that much.

But I take a walk for 30 minutes every day.

I believe that is a good way to maintain my health.

I also try to drink less coffee and drink fresh juice instead.

I am quite strict with my weight. I don't snack very much or eat fast food.

I prefer to have homemade meals with lots of vegetables.

I love to cook, and I create my own recipes to make the dishes healthier.

To improve my emotional health, I like to catch up with my close friends to share my thoughts and feelings, especially during tough times.

I always try to let go of my sorrows and to hope for a better future.

This way, I am able to manage my life so that it feels brighter and more fun.

Listening to a good piece of music or watching a nice movie is also a great way to lift up my heart.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기