2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 15. 조깅할때 부상 방지 하는 방법 설명하기

I think the most important thing you should keep in mind is to choose the right shoes.

If you dont wear the right shoes, you are more prone to injuries like sprained ankles.

You will also have sore feet.

In addition, it's always important to do enough warm up exercises before jogging.

Otherwise, you will feel muscle pain all over your body. I always stretch for about 10 to 15 minutes before I jog.

This way, you can relax your muscles and prepare your body to jog.

I also take a bottle of water when I jog.

It is important to drink enough water while you exercise.

This is especially important on sunny days since you might sweat a lot, so it's good to bring something to drink.

Finally, if you are sensitive to sunlight, I recommend that you apply enough sunscreen products on your face and wear either sun glasses or a cap.

That way, you will be able to avoid getting a sunburn and developing freckles.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기