2017년 8월 26일 토요일

OPIC 07. Compare Personal training and Team training

I definitely prefer the team training program because it gives me an opportunity to interact with my co-works.
We can exchange different ideas and expand out knowledge through brainstorming.
Most of all, I love to communicate with people.
It's just more dynamic and fun.

In the leadership class that's held every Thursday, we learn how to make our presentations more appealing and engaging.
There are always special lecturers from various fields, and the class becomes a window to the world.
We also learn how to be more persuasive in our negotiations.

My favorite part of the program is the class on maintaining your appearance.
It may sound like this has nothing to do with leadership, but they teach you how to work on your own image to gain more credibility.
I have learned a lot from the class.
It's cool to see the make-overs of my co-workers as well.

Overall, I think team training program has a lot more benefits than the individual training program.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기