2017년 7월 14일 금요일

OPIC 04. 댄스 수업 수강 관련 문제

Suppose you registered for a dance class and went to the studio but encountered a problem. Your name is not on the list. What do you do? Ask the secretary for help and also see if there are any alternative choices.

Hi. Are you the secretary of this dance school? Okay.
Hi Mijoo. My name is Jiyoung and I want to take the jazz dance class.

I talked to one of your staff members the other day and asked the person to put my name on the list for the open class.
I just came to join the class, but I can't find my name on the list!
I'm not sure what happened.
Would you please check what went wrong?
Can I still take the open class? Yes, I brought my ID card.
Here you go.
Well, thank you for your help.
I guess the other staff member made a mistake.

Oh, so he misspelled my name.
Jaehyung? No, no.
My name is J I Y O U N G.
Not Jaehyung.
It's all right. Thank you for your help. Bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기