2017년 7월 14일 금요일

OPIC 01. 콘서트 관련 문제

Suppose that you planned to go to a concert with your friend, but you get sick, so you are not able
to go. What would you do? Call your friend and give 3 to 4 suggestions.

Hello, Hejin. This is Junho.
I know we are supposed to go to Yiruma’s concert this Friday evening.
You know how excited I am to go to the concert.

But I don’t think I’ll be able to make it.
I don’t feel well.
In fact, I feel really sick. I have a stormachache, headache, runny nose, and even a sore throat.
I don’t know what’s going on with me.
I think I’d better just get a lot of rest for the next couple of days.

So, if it’s okay with you, can you just attend the concert by yourself? Or maybe you can invite someone else to go with you.
If you can’t find anyone, can you please get a refund for my ticket?
Oh, you’d rather cancel the reservation? Okay then.

I’m really sorry about this, Hejin.

I promise to buy you a nice meal when I get better. Sure.
Thanks for understanding.
Take care and talk you soon. Bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기