2017년 7월 14일 금요일

OPIC 03. 노래교실 등록 관련 문제

A problem occurred. You have a problem and have to miss the next two classes. Call the instructor and give 3~4 alternatives concerning missing the classes.

Hello. Is this Yuri?
Hi. This is Sujin. I signed up for your vocal training class this Monday.

I'm terribly sorry, Yuri, But I had some issues come up at the last minute.
I have to go out of town for an urgent business trip next week.
My boss just called me this morning to make the arrangements.
I'll be out of town the entire week next week, so I will miss the next two classes.

I wonder if i might make up the classes I miss another time? That's great.
I didn't know you had such a system in place.
When is the makeup class scheduled?
You have it every Saturday? Sure, I can be there.

Also, is it possible for my freind to delay the start of her class, too?
She's very shy and doesn't want to attend class without me.
Thank you. That's so nice of you.

Thank you again. I'll get back to you when I return from my trip. Bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기