2017년 7월 14일 금요일

OPIC 02. 수리업체와 문제 해결

A problem occurred. The window repairman cannot come over to your place until next week. Call the repair shop and tell the staff member why he or she has to fix your window as soon as possible.

Hello? This is the ABC Repair Shop, right?
Hi, this is jiyoung in Suwon

I just got a text message from one of your staff members. He said that he cannot come to fix my window until next week.

What seems to be the problem?
Is it possible for you to send someone else then?
I believe that I informed you that my window was completely shattered this morning. Every part of the glass is gone!

I need it to be fixed by tonight before I can go to bed.
Please try to understand. I live in a tiny little house.

I have nowhere else to go. Please.
Can you just carry the window by yourself and come? What if I pay you 50,000 won instead of 30,000 won?
Sound good? It’s deal then.

I’ll see you in an hour. Thank you. Bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기