2017년 2월 19일 일요일

TOEIC Speaking Unit 12 Part 3


Q4: Do you like to study alone in a quite place or with friends in a public place?


I like to study alone in a quiet place instead of a public place with friends. Because i prefer to quiet place for high concentration.


I prefer to study alone. I usually study at home or in the library alone, because I am tempted to talk when studying in groups.






















Q5: What time of day is it best to study?


personally, morning is the best time to study because i feel refreshed and hig concentration.


The best time for me is late at night. It is quiet and free from any disturbance. I can concentrate on my studying better at night time.






Q6: If you have to deliver a presentation about an unfamiliar topic, explain how to prepare for it.


when i have to deliver a presentation about an unfamiliar topic,
first, i have to search to get information of the topic and then i plan the contents with several sub category.


I will start by studying the topic for a shile first. That can get me started and help me understand the whole presentation. Next, I will write a brief outline that helps me to make a draft. And then I will just focus on making sure the presentation is clear and easy to understand for the listener.



















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기