2017년 2월 21일 화요일

TOEIC Speaking Unit 14 Part 5

Q10:
Hello, it's Jakie Grant here. You're expecting me for an interview at 1 pm tomorrow afternoon.
The reason I'm calling is to tell you that I won't be able to make that time after all.
Unfortunately, my father was rushed to the hospital last night.
He's been sick for a while now so we are all really worried about him.
I'm flying back to Chicago tonight to be with him and my mother.
I hope you can understand.
Is there any way we can reschedule the interview for some time next week?


Answer:
Hello, this is smith returning your message.
First of all, I am so sorry about your father is sick and he is in the hospital.
I hope that he will be fine soon. so, you are in chicago now and then the interview should be rescheduled.
Don't worry about the interview, just take care of your father and mother.
I will do reschedule the interview when you come back to here.
When you have a time to call me, just let me know and we will talk later.
Hope to everything's will be alright.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기