2017년 2월 27일 월요일

TOEIC Speaking Unit 17 Part 3

Q4: Would you ever consider getting a tattoo? why or why not?


No, I wouldn't consider getting a tattoo. Because I like natural body without artificial tattoo.


WOW! No! I would never think about getting a tattoo.
I think they are ugly and show other people you are a gangster or a criminal or something.
No, I would never consider getting a tattoo.




Q5: If you wanted to get a tattoo or piercing in your country, where would you go?


If i wanted to get a tattoo or piercing in my country, I would go to the tattoo or piercing shops.
There are so many shops in my areas so whenever i want to get a tattoo or piercing it is easy to get those things.


I don not know. I got my ears pierced, butthat was when I was at college.
It was at a nail shop I remember, with some of my friends.
I have no idea where to get a tattoo; I never tried.






Q6: Is it ok for men to dye their hair and wear earrings? Why or why not?


In my opinion, it is ok for men to dye their hair and wear earrings. Because it seems to be sophisticated and cool. Also, it is one of the ways to highlight their pleasing impression.


I am not sure. These days a lot of younger men wear earrings, which I guess is ok.
I think it is fashionable for them so, yes, men wearing earrings is ok.
If a man colors his hair it looks strange sometimes, I think.
I mean, a lot of older men, and women actually, dye their hair to cover up gray hairs.
I think that is ok, it is just their choice.
But some younger men, maybe during their university years, they dye their hair all sorts of crazy colors, like bright red, or blue.
It looks really strange to me, but I suppose it is just their way of expressing their individuality.













Q4: Tell me about an item that is valuable to you.
Q5: Why is this type of item valuable to you?
Q6: Explain the reasons people get attached to their things.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기